Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Butterfly Kisses 3 Tier Diaper Cake by Baby Gift Basket

Butterfly Kisses 3 Tier Diaper Cake by Baby Gift Basket

Price: $129.99 (as of 2013-04-10 - Details)



.

Butterfly Kisses 3 Tier Diaper Cake by Baby Gift Basket Feature

  • Personalization is included in our price
  • For personalization - add the baby's name to the gift card

  • 2 comments:

    1. I used expensive diapers for the first 6 months, and they seemed fine. The last two batches in the larger sizes have had major problems. They split, leaving gooey silica all over my son and his bedclothes. It is a good thing he was wearing a one-piece, or else the silica would have been all over his bed. I thought I had gotten a bad batch, but the new box did the same thing. I think it is dangerous and negligent of them to have defective diapers out there. I'm using a new brand from here on out.
      Jessica Alba Diapers

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello friend,

      Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained. So I will put this one on my twitter list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to see your post soon!

      Baby Gift Hampers

      ReplyDelete